Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
liga dirty rat boxes in stock..who knows for how long?
http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/detail.asp..._ID=123217

$129.99 box of 12

I like them, but that is a little to much for me right now. Smile Thanks for letting us know though! I am sure folks will be hoppin on them quick!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(11-29-2010, 10:05 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I like them, but that is a little to much for me right now. Smile Thanks for letting us know though! I am sure folks will be hoppin on them quick!

no problem..i almost shit my pants from joy when i saw them..i thought they were flying pigs at first..lol i was going to pick up a few boxes and put them away

They are regular production so I would wait to stock up til the newness wears off.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

These are really good fellas! I would not age them. They smoke great now.
Hell yes they are good now and I have them in stock. I guess you can say I have them rat holed lol
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(11-29-2010, 11:07 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Hell yes they are good now and I have them in stock. I guess you can say I have them rat holed lol

so thats why the rest of us have a hard time finding them lol
--Mike
(11-29-2010, 10:24 PM)US_Tank Wrote: These are really good fellas! I would not age them. They smoke great now.

Yep, absolutely agree!
This is my boomstick!
Love these sticks. My B&M had two boxes last time I was in, hoping they'll still be there next week when I get paid