Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how the hell do these 2 companies do it?
whats funny is ive had a bunch of oliva's in the humi for about 8 months now..and everytime i reach for a cigar i pick up a oliva and i put it down and say to myself nah, i will save it for a special occasion as if its a $20 cigar..lol im glad i finally decided to smoke one

(11-28-2010, 02:14 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Sounds like you are off to a good start. Ashton esgs that i have smoked are priceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but well worth it

+1 ESG is a good stick but expensive.
--Mike
(11-28-2010, 02:38 PM)denali7432 Wrote: whats funny is ive had a bunch of oliva's in the humi for about 8 months now..and everytime i reach for a cigar i pick up a oliva and i put it down and say to myself nah, i will save it for a special occasion as if its a $20 cigar..lol im glad i finally decided to smoke one

You should try an Oliva Master Blend and the El Cobre if you haven't yet!
i have 2 sticks of the master blend and 8 sticks of the el cobre, 2 in each size they offer marinating Smile

I have never smoked a 5 vegas, and don't know why. So many cigars, so little time. Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. We can only buy so many and after a while I found what I liked and stopped chasing cigars and bought boxes of them.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

if you only try 1 then it must be the 5 vegas triple A..not the series A but AAA..it is amazing

(11-28-2010, 05:31 PM)denali7432 Wrote: i have 2 sticks of the master blend and 8 sticks of the el cobre, 2 in each size they offer marinating Smile

Master Blend 3 Id dam good.
--Mike