Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medic Begins Herf Shack Construction
Thats right boys and girls the Mad Medic has decided that it is way past time to clean out that one car detached garage that never gets used and turn it into a cigar lounge/ poker/ sports room. Its old, dusty, drafty, and needs some love. I wont be spending a fortune but I will be turning this into my new Sanctuary seeing how the weather is getting colder and the deck is just not a good place to herf when the wind blows. Pics will be put up of the before some time later today. Wish me luck on this endeavor! BounceSmile2smallWinkCellphoneNewyears1StogiefacelargeStogiefacelargeWhoohoo3
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I thought you were selling the house buddy. Or is this a temporary Herf Shack?
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Good luck! 38 outside, smoking a Cain nub in my herf-a-barn and enjoying 65 smoke filled degrees.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
hope you got room for a pool table and stripper pole Smile

Nice. keep us posted and pick Angel's brain while your down in Florida.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sounds good buddy!
--Mike
Cj- yea it's still up for sale but with the market so damn slow who knows how long it might take. I need a refuge!
Looking in from the driveway. Old paneling removed. Soon old crappy blue board as well.
[Image: c912e7b2.jpg]

A look at the wall
[Image: 612b209e.jpg]

Another look
[Image: 2d3cf4ed.jpg]

Just gettin started Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Good news again. That's gonna be a great getaway.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Shaping up for sure.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looking forward to more pictures brother
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!