Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WHO WAS BORN TODAY AND WILL EVER BE BORN TODAY FOR INFINITY.

Somebody else can do the math .......... I believe I win.

Now ......... can we get back to the Mum posting the birthdays please ... its feckin tradition ......... dont make me teabag the whole forum.

I'm off to sling shot a monkey.

Parkster out.

Cool
LMFAO! Its all Skippers fault! Big Grin
--Mike
I missed Parksters shenanigans from the Nub forum. Glad to see I can get them here.
HAHA classic post, Parkster is crazy we should listen to him and toss out the contest and get back to SC tradition. No one wants Parkster to go teabag the entire forum.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Aint that right ...... its 90% humidity down here at the moment ..... you know what I'm saying ...
(11-24-2010, 02:13 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: HAHA classic post, Parkster is crazy we should listen to him and toss out the contest and get back to SC tradition. No one wants Parkster to go teabag the entire forum.

Except Parkster
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Lol Smile
HAHAHAHAHHAAH
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Happy Birthday my Teabaggin' friend!!!! May the Good Lord bless you with much health and longevity and bring you home safely!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.