Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know how Fuente's e-mails are laid out?
I'd like to contact the rep in my area. I have his name, but I don't have his e-mail address. I'm hoping one of you guys know how fuente has there e-mail set up.

first initial last name @ fuente.com or similar?Huh

Thanks!
cigarfamily.com
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(11-24-2010, 10:50 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: cigarfamily.com

Thanks, Skipper. But I didn't see anything on there that made it clear how their e-mails are structures. There were several different @domain.coms.
karl@cigarfamily.com

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(11-24-2010, 04:51 PM)tafdom Wrote: karl@cigarfamily.com

or maybe its carl@cigarfamily.com

Bounce
I like smoking lightning
(11-24-2010, 05:50 PM)carl609 Wrote:
(11-24-2010, 04:51 PM)tafdom Wrote: karl@cigarfamily.com

or maybe its carl@cigarfamily.com

Bounce

You wish!! LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Go to cigarfamily.com, and click on the "Contact Us" link on the bottom right. There are several there that you can contact and get the info you need (assuming they respond in a reasonably prompt timeframe) Smile

I've actually talked to this guy before about the mold on the sharks.