Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Punch
Very nice Dave Big Grin

I have a old one that is a key chain one (not as nice as your though) but it got bent a little so i used a screw driver to straighten the blade part out still works good suprisingly lol.

Very nice Dave, congrats!!!!
This is my boomstick!
Sweetness!
(11-24-2010, 03:14 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: I have that one... unless the mechanism is tight (does not twist too easily), don't keep it on your keychain. I did and it kept twisting the blade out in my pocket and the keys banged the s*it out of the blade in a short time.

I need to send it back in, but have just not got around to it... has been sitting on my desk for months as a matter of fact.

It works great when it is in good shape though - nice grab! Smile

Thats something I didnt think about. It is a little tight to twist open, but not difficult. I think you can adjust it. I'll look tonight when I get home. Smile
------
Thanks everyone!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Very nice. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? Enjoy. Looks great.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
It was 29.95 +tax. I bought two cigars with it, and it came to I think 42 dollars and change.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Good price. Thanks.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I've looked at those for a long time. Nice pickup man.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

now that is a thing of beauty....nice pickup!