Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitches Brew
It's on the Discover Channel as I type this. Good information.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(11-22-2010, 08:47 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: It's on the Discover Channel as I type this. Good information.

DVRed it last night can't wait to watch it.
--Mike
Great show. The beer itself came out a while ago and unfortunately long gone. The bottle I had was very good.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Loved the show. Sam is f'n brilliant!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(11-22-2010, 08:57 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Loved the show. Sam is f'n brilliant!

Agreed! He turned a hobby/passion into a multi-million dollar company.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I had it on tivo and watched it this evening. Love the show..and of course the beer
No Justice, No Peace!
I only caught the second half of the show, but it was cool. I am hoping that the added exposure will make Dogfish Head more popular out here, and easier to find. On the Dogfish website they said they have just shipped a second batch of Bitches Brew to celebrate the premier of the show.
I like smoking lightning
Yeah, what a great show! We are luck to find any DFH at all out here in Cali... I always look for it when I am at BevMo.

Only caught part of it sadly....great show!!!
This is my boomstick!
I watched that show as well last night. I thought i was freaking amazing!!! I want some!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic