Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how often you spray your beads?
(11-21-2010, 10:11 AM)wtfdic Wrote:
(11-21-2010, 03:34 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i dont have those yet, thats the results of my single stick testing..once im done sampling and have decided ok these are the only sticks im buying in these quantities i will buy a few coolers..ive seen some nice 150qt ones for $60 at walmart

And when you are done sampling there will be more to sample! Big Grin
im sure i can never be done with the thousands of sticks out there, but im doing all my sampling from cigar.com, once ive tryed all the stick they offer that i want to try then im done and i can start buying boxes..then i will expand my ventures to other cigar sites that offer other cigars and start sampling theres..

When they get half dry or I notice a decrease for a period of time in humidity.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(11-21-2010, 11:57 AM)denali7432 Wrote:
(11-21-2010, 03:34 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i dont have those yet, thats the results of my single stick testing..once im done sampling and have decided ok these are the only sticks im buying in these quantities i will buy a few coolers..ive seen some nice 150qt ones for $60 at walmart

im sure i can never be done with the thousands of sticks out there, but im doing all my sampling from cigar.com, once ive tryed all the stick they offer that i want to try then im done and i can start buying boxes..then i will expand my ventures to other cigar sites that offer other cigars and start sampling theres..

Our very own Eric/Admin and Robbie can do any sampler or boxes that cigar.com can do. Plus the personal service and advice on the cigars.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(11-21-2010, 11:37 PM)tafdom Wrote:

Our very own Eric/Admin and Robbie can do any sampler or boxes that cigar.com can do. Plus the personal service and advice on the cigars.

ive already tryed asking eric, he said he doesnt do samplers anymore because it was hell on his inventory..he would have a whole box opened just for 1 stick and it would mess with his count..so until i am ready to buy boxes its cigar.com for me

the title of this thread belongs in a P0RN site
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(11-22-2010, 04:43 AM)denali7432 Wrote:
(11-21-2010, 11:37 PM)tafdom Wrote:

ive already tryed asking eric, he said he doesnt do samplers anymore because it was hell on his inventory..he would have a whole box opened just for 1 stick and it would mess with his count..so until i am ready to buy boxes its cigar.com for me

Robbie does awesome samplers
I do beads like plants, grass and what ever I water. I do it as needed
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far