Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank - Mahk and Thanksgiving
Tank received a parrot (Mahk) as a gift from Maytagman. Mahk had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.

Every word out of the Mahk's' mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. Tank tried and tried to change Mahk's attitude by consistently saying only polite words,like Mumcero, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the Mahk's vocabulary.

Finally, Tank was fed up and he yelled at Mahk the parrot. Mahk yelled back. Tank shook Mahk the parrot and Mahk got angrier and even more rude. Tank, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed Mahk and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes Mahk squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt Mahk the parrot, Tank quickly opened the door to the freezer. Mahk calmly stepped out onto Tank's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior." I will say Mumcero when ever you ask and in fact will sing Mumcero to you every night..

Tank was stunned at the change in the Mark's attitude.

As he was about to ask Mahk what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, Mahk spoke-up, very softly, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

HAPPY Mumcero Thanksgiving

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL!!!!!

Now that is funny Mumsy! Is this a foreshadow?
lmfao

Sweet jimmie!!! No matter how many times I hear it or how it's characters are changed, that story always makes me laugh!!! Yea...I'm the retard laughing all by himself on the train this morning!!! Thanks for the laugh Jimmie!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
hahaha, nice!
This is my boomstick!
LMFAO
--Mike
Lol!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
LOL hahaha
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!