Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Llaneza
Wow I am smoking this cigar now that someone bombed and its a really good stick i have to research and see were i can get more .... does anyone know about these
hows it taste? what can you pick up from it?

I ts a Mild to medium i would say earthy and very little pepper just a great tasting stick

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=c...EZA%201961
Its damn good. The Altidas rep was in my shop some months back. I gave him a Tatuaje Taino and he gave me this stick. I thought he was stiffing me then I smoked it. WOW! Great stick. I can get them locally and about 20% off MSRP.
I got one in the mail from Altadis today... will have to try it sooner rather than later.
have not had them may have to check it out
--Mike
(11-08-2010, 08:40 PM)jam Wrote: Wow I am smoking this cigar now that someone bombed and its a really good stick i have to research and see were i can get more .... does anyone know about these

Yeah, that was me, jam. I got a few of them from the Montecristo/Altadis event at my local tobacconist over a month ago. The rep said they are among their fuller-bodied offerings... or at least by their standards. I don't consider them full-bodied, but I really took to them upon trying one that evening.
Well pete all i can say is thanks again it was a great stick i really enjoyed it