Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Training Day Today!
OMG there are going to be some soiled costumes and some newly rich psychotherapists. Big Grin
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

What an awesome thread!

Guess I won't be out trick-or-treating around YOU guys!!! Big Grin
(10-30-2010, 04:46 PM)BlackKnight Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 04:37 PM)Soulend Wrote: If the black bottoms are exposed you are facing the wrong way. Big Grin
Funny.

Hey Tank you just gave me an idea. Tomorrow I'll set myself up near the walkway to the house. Then, when the teen trick or treaters come up the walkway jump up and give them a fright.

Oh that's so evil I like it Big Grin
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Well, I couldn't do it. It appeared that there were more kids and toddlers than there were teens. Plus, some of the teens also had their little siblings. I just can't seem to make myself scare the little ones.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
We had a slow candy day. Now, we have all this stuff left over.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-31-2010, 08:07 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: We had a slow candy day. Now, we have all this stuff left over.
well, enjoy then. Big Grin
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
If you don't see Mum in this pic you are in trouble because you are within his range.
[Image: images.jpg]
(11-01-2010, 03:04 PM)Dooley Wrote: If you don't see Mum in this pic you are in trouble because you are within his range.
[Image: images.jpg]

lol so true!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic