Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTB: cigar carrying case
lmfao your hillarious man..so hillarious i almost want to stay here and waste more of my life on you having a online pissing contest..but life is to short for people like you so i will ask you to leave the thread so someone who is helpful can chime in, btw, your talking about emotions and me, but your the one who got butt hurt just because i havent replied to your pm you sent an hour ago..who do you think you are that i have to reply right away..i will reply to you when i read it and am ready to give you a reply and not sooner

Oh im sorry I pissed a fog off. But I am so new here I don't know how to act but to old to change so f off
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(10-30-2010, 03:44 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Oh im sorry I pissed a fog off. But I am so new here I don't know how to act but to old to change so f off

fog?..lol im willing to bet im half your age old man, but your right..you may be to old to change but your never to old for respect..giving it..and hell you may even get it back

No not at all
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Probably better off buying one online. Those who smoke cigars keep them for travel as we keep them in all sizes. But I don't have 15 of them lying around. Just a 5 count, 15 count, and two larger travel one's. The good hard plastic one's are going to cost you about $30.

And Tony ya gotta use caps. Hard to read when you post longer posts. Wink
(10-30-2010, 04:11 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Probably better off buying one online. Those who smoke cigars keep them for travel as we keep them in all sizes. But I don't have 15 of them lying around. Just a 5 count, 15 count, and two larger travel one's. The good hard plastic one's are going to cost you about $30.

And Tony ya gotta use caps. Hard to read when you post longer posts. Wink

lmao

Wish I had one to sell or just give you Tony, but I only have a couple.

You know, with some foam it wouldn't be hard to make one. That might be an idea too.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(10-30-2010, 04:13 PM)Soulend Wrote: Wish I had one to sell or just give you Tony, but I only have a couple.

no way i wouldnt just take it..id pay..i know i can just go and order one from a shop online..but im trying to get some transaction history going to gain more trust from the vets here and plus i needed one of these anyways i figured 2 birds with 1 stone..lol i think i will just hit one of the auction sites and get one for cheap like Domniomaestro had suggested to me in pm's, but thank you for the thought man..means alot bro..i just hate this thread turned ugly..this is not what im about and everyone who has talked to me knows im big on respect and i go out of my way to give it..

(10-30-2010, 04:13 PM)Soulend Wrote: You know, with some foam it wouldn't be hard to make one. That might be an idea too.

I like the way you think!
--Mike
(10-30-2010, 05:56 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 03:46 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 03:44 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Oh im sorry I pissed a fog off. But I am so new here I don't know how to act but to old to change so f off

fog?..lol im willing to bet im half your age old man, but your right..you may be to old to change but your never to old for respect..giving it..and hell you may even get it back

OK THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THIS IS SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM AND I WONT SAY NAMES SAID I SHOULD STICK UP FOR MY FRIENDS WELL I'M DOING JUST THAT NOW.

IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THEN BUCKIT BY HALF HIS AGE SHOULDNT YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU SHOW THE F**KING RESPECT AND NOT TALK BACK AND DROP IT?????

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

oR dOeS tHiS nOt MaKe SeNcE?

ok I said my peace got that off my chest.

just cause someone is older then you doesnt mean you have to bend over and take it up the ass..yeah i can show some respect..but i damn well better get it back..you act like a fool your gona get treated like a fool..you act like a growin man i will treat you like one..and ive said my peace..that goes for you, buckit and everyone else here..i will talk to you the way you talk to me..i can talk to you like your a gentleman or i can talk to you like your a farm animal..you always have a choice thats what so great with me..im always willing to work with you and let you decide which way you want the convo to go..this time the person choose the wrong route and thats what happened here..nothing wrong with sticking up for your friends..but im not one to bend over and let people walk over me..if thats what you thought i was..by the way i am younger then him, meaning he should be more wise and smarter then i and old enough to not do something this stupid and get worked up about me not replying to his pm that he sent me and then get butt hurt about me not responding right away..i have a life..im sorry but i do..then again why should i be sorry for having a life and not getting back to him right away..then again just cause your older doesnt make you smarter or wiser..so who knows..age is just a number..it means nothing..its how you carry yourself that shows your age..and i saw how he carries himself today and i will keep that in mind for the future..if you have any issues with me then thats something you will need to deal with yourself..i too have the same mentality my friends enemies are my enemies..i can promise you it wont keep me up at night and i will still smoke my cigars with a smile while you hold a grudge against a name online of someone whom you never and will maybe never meet over something very stupid..although i am interested in how you would view this situation if the other guy was not your friend..would you still feel the same?..lol