Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats a crazy Cuban and a crazy Sicilian have in common?
Some very nice sticks there, and nice hit on John, he needs to be reminded of his Puggy-ness once in a while.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Wow - great shot there Angel!!!
Geez Angel that's 20 NOT 5. We need to have a talk.
A very nice hit but that will take CJ a year to smoke those babies.
You are one crazy Cuban....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-30-2010, 09:21 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Geez Angel that's 20 NOT 5. We need to have a talk.
A very nice hit but that will take CJ a year to smoke those babies.
You are one crazy Cuban....

Grin
That's why I have the best aged sticks around well not really Steve holds that title but I can dream. Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
WOW ................Ismoke is Smoking............................ what a beatdown.................but watch it if thhat little boy takes much more ,he will be eyeballing the bottom door hinge instead of the middle one.........................by the way has that little chit proved his age, anyone card him...............Nice hit pug boy.....................I think he is Marios son............... you see those pics from MUM's LOL................ still trying to figure out the common part?????????????? oh I get it Angle has some fine seasoned Cigars, and now CJ has some of Angles fine seasoned Cigars, is that the answer. DID I WIN................ Oh this isn't a contest.............. Sorry I have been involved with the newbs................ where everything is a contest LOL just kidding . Nice smack on the punk, I mean PUG enjoy my brother
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Damnnnnnn!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
A beat down....nice bomb, Angel
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Jeeez Angel!!! Amazing hit on a GREAT BOTL!

Enjoy CJ Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Fantastic hit Angel with some GREAT sticks!!!

The Dude