Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck
Awesome, congrats Carl!!!
This is my boomstick!
Now I need to come back out so I can ride out to the ocean in comfort. Though it's only a 2 hour drive it will be a nice one.

Sweet ride there Carl. Now what toys are you going to haul with it?
(10-29-2010, 01:37 AM)jollymon16 Wrote: I thought I edited out the diesel comment. not fast enough though huh. I dont mean to question anyones choices, Lord knows I cant talk. I love the sound of a big block chevy.

It was a good question. I would love to have a Duramax truck, but to me its not worth the money. And I also love the sound (and power) of a big block chevy, this is my 3rd one.
(10-28-2010, 06:23 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Only Problem Carl is it is a Chevy

I was a Chevy mechanic for 12 years. I think if I bought a Ford I would have burst into flames on the spot.
I like smoking lightning
(10-29-2010, 09:52 AM)carl609 Wrote:
(10-29-2010, 01:37 AM)jollymon16 Wrote: I thought I edited out the diesel comment. not fast enough though huh. I dont mean to question anyones choices, Lord knows I cant talk. I love the sound of a big block chevy.

It was a good question. I would love to have a Duramax truck, but to me its not worth the money. And I also love the sound (and power) of a big block chevy, this is my 3rd one.
(10-28-2010, 06:23 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Only Problem Carl is it is a Chevy

I was a Chevy mechanic for 12 years. I think if I bought a Ford I would have burst into flames on the spot.

Key word WAS, now with the computers to coplicated . But we need Chevy cuz ford top truck for how many years running . Hum when yours is in the shop A ford man will pick you up so you can get to work ......no JK It Looks NICE. Glad you got what you held out for.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Nice truck. Enjoy.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.