Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starting my xmas shopping..need your wives suggestions please
(10-22-2010, 09:08 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(10-22-2010, 09:04 PM)wtfdic Wrote: She likes one that is in a bottle that looks like an Apple. Can't remember the name right now but i will get it for you.

appreciate it

its DKNY Delicious.
--Mike
My wife used to wear Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" for a while, it smelled great, and she always got compliments, but there was one thing that bugged her, on multiple occasions people actually said "is that Light Blue you're wearing?", this can be looked at in a good or bad way, it's a great scent and very recognizable, but it's popular enough that you might run into people that know exactly what you're wearing, some people might like that, other's might not (my wife didn't).

Now I think her new favorite is Giorgio Armani "Acqua Di Gioia", which smells very nice also.
thanx for all your suggestions guys..im going to pick up a bottle of all the ones mentioned and gift box them for my mom along with the other gifts for her..shes currently in the services in iraq and she comes back to the states for 1 month in mid december..so im trying to do something special for her..this is greatly appreciated by me..thank you

That should make her real happy brother!
--Mike
Just talked to the misses about this and she recommended Ralph Lauren Romance.

http://www.amazon.com/Romance-Ralph-Laur...B000XE2CU4
--Mike
(10-31-2010, 01:16 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Just talked to the misses about this and she recommended Ralph Lauren Romance.

http://www.amazon.com/Romance-Ralph-Laur...B000XE2CU4
thanx man, i just bought a basket and im going to add it to the list..im making my own perfume basket gift pack

sounds good brother!
--Mike
send her a stripper-gram. And if you have a problem with other guys stripping for the wife go out and get yourself some break-away pants a copy of Party Boy and learn how to dance.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer