Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starbucks will serve beer?
They sure will.

I think this could be a home run for them or they could royally F it up. If they bring in good, locally made craft beer that would be really cool. Let's just hope they don't put Blue Moon and Golden Wheat on the menu and call them microbrews. Either way, I don't plan on buying coffee or beer there any time soon.
No thanks I think I will stick to my local Brewery
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thanks for letting us know nephew..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
screw starbucks

this could be interesting
--Mike
Saw this today as well..This SHOULD work well if they pay close attention the local markets. With beer and wine, you cannot set a standard, and expect the whole country to buy into it. You need to monitor local favorites as well as feature products that may be hard to get elsewhere...Just my $.02
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
CAFFINATED BEER!! @_@

I was really tirred this morrrning so I got a couppple extra sshhots.. now im kinda sleepyy.
:p
I wonder if they will find a way to somehow overroast beer too...
I heard about this on the news earlier this week. It could be a great thing, if done right!
This is my boomstick!
(10-19-2010, 11:25 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: I wonder if they will find a way to somehow overroast beer too...

LMFAO Big Grin
--Mike