Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho
Was just thinking about some of my favorite smokes and just about all of them are mentioned now and then on this forum. I am sure if I do a search I can find some threads that mention them however I don't recall yet seeing any posts about any of the Camacho cigars since I have been a member (which hasn't been that long). The Camacho Corojo is definitely one of my favorite sticks. Opinions on Camacho?
Cole
i am a big fan of Camacho. I agree w/ you regarding the corojo....triple maduro Smile and the SLR and SLR maduro...excellent stuff
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Very nice sticks!
--Mike
I love most of the Camacho lines. Nice smooth smokes. NANP always talked about them..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The 11/18's are their best. Great stuff. Room 101's and Morton Collection are also made by Camacho. The 704 Room 101 is the best of the line. Give Robbie at Cordova Cigars a call for the Morton's. Camacho makes these as a private label for Robbie and they won't disappoint. And the price is great.
(10-13-2010, 08:13 AM)mad4maduro Wrote: i am a big fan of Camacho. I agree w/ you regarding the corojo....triple maduro Smile and the SLR and SLR maduro...excellent stuff

excellent stick (a friend from GNESO turned me on to this cigar and he is now a senior exec at another cigar company)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I am a big Camacho fan too.
I like smoking lightning
Glad to see the positive reviews. I had recently picked up a sample of 4 or 5 of these
No Justice, No Peace!
Camacho makes the best Honduran cigars IMHO. I am a huge Camacho fan! The authentic Corojo tobacco Julio Eiroa grows is absolutely amazing! Plus, in just over 10 years Christian has become an absolute master blender. I can't say enough good things about that whole family! They are great, down to earth people, and I am proud to call Christian a friend. Just amazing good, kind people in that family with true passion for what they do.

[Image: mortoncollectionalbum12.jpg]

[Image: CampCamacho155.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0177.jpg]

[Image: CampCamacho183.jpg]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Awesome pics. I really enjoy seeing pics people have taken at tobacco related places on trips to Central and South America. My boss brought back some pics form a trip to the D.R. which were cool. If any of you guys have some I would enjoy seeing them. Fields, rolling factories, etc. Thanks
Cole