Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anybody chew tobacco?
So, does anyone here chew tobacco?    I ask because I have come across some samples that you may be interested in…

So my mother in law made my FIL go to a country concert of some kind up in Oregon.  As it turns out, there was a booth there giving away free samples of Grizzly.  My father in law loves to get things for free, so he stood in line to get a sample, even though he deosn’t chew at all…  (though he does smoke an occasional cigar )

Well, this turned into him getting into line when he got bored at the concert, and he ended up getting a few samples of Grizzly - Wintergreen, Mint, and Regular.  They just got back into town yesterday, and my FIL handed me the chew and asked if I wanted it…  I don’t chew, but told him I probably could find somebody who does…   He said to share it with any of my cigar buddies that wanted it, and so here it is…

You want samples of Grizzly?    Let me know and I will send it out to you – simple as that.

[thumbsup]

I have been known to chew occasionally.  If nobody else wants it, I will take it off your hands so it doenst go to wasteBig Grin
I like smoking lightning
carl609 Wrote:I have been known to chew occasionally.  If nobody else wants it, I will take it off your hands so it doenst go to wasteBig Grin

We have a winner.

PM me your address...   [smack]

This is over.   [thumbsup]