Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Columbus Day
Happy Columbus Day! The StogieGuys had a good blog for today re: Columbus' legacy, so thought I'd suggest everyone fire one up today in honor of Ole Chris! I've started off with a Gran Habano #3 Shorty, lovin' it...
"There is one good thing about being the Commanding General, beyond the pageantry, the ridiculous vanity, something few of them would ever understand. You can get the best cigars."
- General Ulysses S. Grant
Have a great day, everyone Smile
This is my boomstick!
Thanks, a proud day for sure. Unfortunately, most of my day will be spent on a plane..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-11-2010, 09:51 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Thanks, a proud day for sure. Unfortunately, most of my day will be spent on a plane..

Proud day for sure. Get home safe Mum.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Have a good day off today everyone, it's amazingly nice here in NY today I just hope everyone else has just as nice a day.
(10-11-2010, 02:12 PM)jitzy Wrote: Have a good day off today everyone
I wish! Unfortunately I'm in the office today Sad
This is my boomstick!
i remember we used to get this day off from work about 15 years ago..now it seems like no one cares..lol

Have a good day everyone!
--Mike
(10-11-2010, 05:03 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Have a good day everyone!

The public sector get the day off on the backs of the taxpayer while the private sector is working away to fund this day.

Happy blated Columbus day Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic