Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my idea for a contest need a suggestion
I am so in!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
I was just offering ideas, I hope it wasn't taken as being disrespectful or complaining. You asked for a suggestion in the thread title. My apologies for misunderstanding about what you were saying about the 300 posts. My hat's off to you for starting a contest Tony, that's very cool and generous of you.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(10-12-2010, 06:07 PM)Soulend Wrote: I was just offering ideas, I hope it wasn't taken as being disrespectful or complaining. You asked for a suggestion in the thread title. My apologies for misunderstanding about what you were saying about the 300 posts. My hat's off to you for starting a contest Tony, that's very cool and generous of you.

oh no way bro..im fact im sorry if i came off has disrespectful..what i meant was reason i had so many posts and this thread had so many posts overall was cause there where indeed questions and suggestions..and i felt so good about the suggestions everyone made that i went from 300 posts all the way down to 75..so i do appreciate all the ideas...i did so much that i put them into effect..so thank you everyone..thing with the internet is sometimes its hard to tell peoples emotions or facial expressions thru words and things get taken the wrong way such as in this case..so again to anyone who felt i was harsh i didnt mean to and i am sorry..