Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the cusano brand cigars?
cigar.com started carrying cusano again and i was wondering what your opinions are on these cigars?

I've only had the paired maduro aged 18 years. I wasn't too impressed with it at first, it had sort of an odd musty flavor like I would imagine an old gym sock would taste. But I had one sitting in the humi for a year and said 'what the hell' and smoked it. I'm here to tell you it was incredible, like an entirely different cigar. I couldn't believe how much it had changed for the better in just a scant one year.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Let me know which ones you are looking at buying. With your Stogiechat discount, I bet the price would be lower than Cigar.com Wink
Have not had any but i have one sitting in my humi that came with my CRA Membership i will have to check it out
--Mike
(10-07-2010, 08:10 PM)Admin Wrote: Let me know which ones you are looking at buying. With your Stogiechat discount, I bet the price would be lower than Cigar.com Wink

hey boss, i wish you sold singles..im still in the testing stage..i have a list of cigars that ive tryed that i will buy in boxes..so far i have about 16 cigars and i will come straight to you..but i just wish you sold singles..i hate giving my money to a competitor of yours when you've given me a home here to learn about this wonderful hobby and make some great friends..

I haven't liked any of the ones I've tried
I have to agree with Soulend on these cigars. I'm not sure why but most of their cigars tend to be "wet" when new and have a flavor profile I am not fond of. But after they set for a few months to a year they seem to lose that and are quite pleasant. Tend to be on the lighter side of medium in strength but pretty full in flavor.
I really like the Cusano 18 with a cup of coffee. It is creamy, nutty, leathery, and just a tad of nutmeg at times. I find the Churchill size to be the best of them all, on a consistent basis.

The other lines that Cusano makes are good too. But I just really like the Cusano 18 far better than any other mild/medium cigar out there. So I always have a box of Cusano 18's in the humidor at all times.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I really like 18 Maduro and the 1997 Corojo.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-07-2010, 08:12 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(10-07-2010, 08:10 PM)Admin Wrote: Let me know which ones you are looking at buying. With your Stogiechat discount, I bet the price would be lower than Cigar.com Wink

hey boss, i wish you sold singles..im still in the testing stage..i have a list of cigars that ive tryed that i will buy in boxes..so far i have about 16 cigars and i will come straight to you..but i just wish you sold singles..i hate giving my money to a competitor of yours when you've given me a home here to learn about this wonderful hobby and make some great friends..

i imagine if you contacted him directly, he would sell you some singles. pretty sure he just doesn't put up singles on the website, although i know it's been a while since i picked up some sticks from et, or anyone for that matter, but i know i've purchased singles from him in the past. and as for the cusano line, i love the 97 corojo. great stick.