Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you date a 320 pound woman?
Imagine in your mind what a 320 pound woman looks like.
I know, breakfast is still not settled, of about to go to lunch... just try to imagine

got a mental image?

OK?

Filled in all the details?

OK... I got pictures

Ready?

Pictures of a 320 pound woman who lives in Holland

She's She is 7'4"

I'd hit it!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
heh, you date that paul you'll never have to get wet in the rain again...

You'd know what Tom Cruise felt like with Nicole

(I know there'a a cigar john joke in there somewhere...)
(10-05-2010, 11:57 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: heh, you date that paul you'll never have to get wet in the rain again...

You'd know what Tom Cruise felt like with Nicole

(I know there'a a cigar john joke in there somewhere...)

LOL, I only have one thing to say tounge-a-da tounge-a-da tounge-a-da tounge-a-da Nana

HAHAHAHA
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!

Doesn't live in Holland - She lives in Vegas - Invite her to the Herf?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/tallwoman.asp

http://www.heatherhaven.com/welcome.htm

Before I saw the pics I was thinking I maybe have'nt dated a 320lb woman, but i woke up with a couple in my "hump anything with tit's" years ............. hell, I still have the teeth marks where I began trying to chew my own arm off rather than waken one particular heffer.

Seriously though ............... I'd like to bump in to this 7' 4" amazon ....... by my calculations my face would be right in the middle of her lovelys hahahahahahahahaha
(10-05-2010, 01:25 PM)Parkster Wrote: Before I saw the pics I was thinking I maybe have'nt dated a 320lb woman, but i woke up with a couple in my "hump anything with tit's" years ............. hell, I still have the teeth marks where I began trying to chew my own arm off rather than waken one particular heffer.

Seriously though ............... I'd like to bump in to this 7' 4" amazon ....... by my calculations my face would be right in the middle of her lovelys hahahahahahahahaha

^^LMAOLMAO^^

She is pretty tall, but I bet its worth the climb!
I like smoking lightning
Well if everything is proportionally larger... so is the box. Better pair her up with Mario, the sausage king!
Just talked to Too Tall, him and I are going to tag team that beotch at the 2011 Vegas Herf.
(10-05-2010, 03:34 PM)Lurch Wrote: Just talked to Too Tall, him and I are going to tag team that beotch at the 2011 Vegas Herf.

LOL
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!