Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Anejos?
I picked up a few Opus there the other day!
--Mike
(10-05-2010, 03:01 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(10-05-2010, 01:05 PM)Mark Wrote: If you guys do call the shop and talk to Kurt tell him that you know me from SC and that I told you to call. He should do better on his pricing.

But he won't ship to NY, will he? Sad

If he wont let me know and ill pick them up from him and mail them to you.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-05-2010, 04:42 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(10-05-2010, 01:05 PM)Mark Wrote: If you guys do call the shop and talk to Kurt tell him that you know me from SC and that I told you to call. He should do better on his pricing.

Yea this is Kurt, Oh you know Mahk, that's an extra $2 bucks for each cigar..Tongue

hahahaha. more like i'd love to sell you a couple of those sticks jim, but unfortunately once mahk found out i had em, he bought every one. and prepaid for next years stock too. haha. i got an email today from tampa humidor. 75 gets you this

2 - Fuente Anejo's
1 - Between the Lines - extremely Rare - only made
once a year and by the same roller.
1 - Opus X Love Story
1 - Opus X Magnum "O"
1 - Hemingway Maduro

no idea if that's true or good prices, or really anything as i'm not all fuente crazy, but i know some of you go hog wild for this stuff and there it is.
Thats not too bad, at least so far as my limited knowledge allows.....Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(10-05-2010, 06:56 PM)scott81425 Wrote:
(10-05-2010, 04:42 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Yea this is Kurt, Oh you know Mahk, that's an extra $2 bucks for each cigar..Tongue

hahahaha. more like i'd love to sell you a couple of those sticks jim, but unfortunately once mahk found out i had em, he bought every one. and prepaid for next years stock too. haha. i got an email today from tampa humidor. 75 gets you this

2 - Fuente Anejo's
1 - Between the Lines - extremely Rare - only made
once a year and by the same roller.
1 - Opus X Love Story
1 - Opus X Magnum "O"
1 - Hemingway Maduro

no idea if that's true or good prices, or really anything as i'm not all fuente crazy, but i know some of you go hog wild for this stuff and there it is.

Just checked this out says SOLD OUT Sad
--Mike

(10-05-2010, 05:12 PM)Mark Wrote:

If he wont let me know and ill pick them up from him and mail them to you.

I used to buy from twins all the time. He shipped to me. Tell him you know Skipper. Don't chance the mahk card.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer