Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje "The Face"
Well Pete and I are tight, but unfortunately not that tight. Sad
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-01-2010, 03:37 PM)-PO- Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 03:08 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I hate this hype stuff..

I refuse to play these games. Is this about cigars or the games. Move along nothing to see here Angry1

WOW! From the original Tat Ho himself.

I agree with PO.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I won't lie, I want these. But I will not go through the BS of last year. I know 2 of the shops on the list. One of them is doing the same BS as last year, taking names, and basically making it a drawing. I don't like this for one reason, it screws all his regular customers. Shows he cares very little for his customers.

The other shop I will name. Gloucester Street Cigars. Jose is the owner and is awesome. We talk alot on Twitter, and I've been to his shop and have enjoyed many drinks with him. He called me about this when I asked him on Twitter and his response was perfect

"Matt, I value you as a customer, but my walk-ins are my life-blood. They keep these doors open and my employees paid and my humidor stocked, they get first crack at anything. IF, IF, there are any left, I'm on his very short list of friends to call, but no promises, and no taking names."

I liked this response. Very honest, no BS. He cares about his customers Thats what really pissed me off about the last release, it created such a pandemonium that a few of the retailers were scalping, and others were going highest bidder. Disgracefull really.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Some of the retailers were pretty messed up about this and I personally wish he would sell them himself to stop all the BS that pops up because of this. I personally feel that the limited Tats are more of an internet thing anyway and the board guys should really be able to get them. I understand that Tatuaje is big in the B&M's now but not to long ago you could have gone into alot of B&M's and asked for them and got looked at like you had six heads but on the boards it was all the talk. Sometimes you need to take care of the people that helped make you. I actually got lucky again this year and one of my friends will be picking me up a box but thats only cause he is a regular at his place but if that wasn't the case I had no intention on going crazy to find them.
(10-09-2010, 10:52 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: "Matt, I value you as a customer, but my walk-ins are my life-blood. They keep these doors open and my employees paid and my humidor stocked, they get first crack at anything. IF, IF, there are any left, I'm on his very short list of friends to call, but no promises, and no taking names."

Walk-in customers, hmmmmm wonder who that could be? Tongue

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"