Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suck It!
(09-28-2010, 10:35 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: I know exactly what it is tank. And like Jimmie said you have been hanging out with Mario. We all know that little piggie is destined to be a sausage in mario's mouth.

maybe we should be careful about when saying something from this pig is going to end up in someones mouth! Big Grin
--Mike
oh my god... Tank you sick bastid...
LOL Holy $hit I thought it was pic of Tank. After the first ND herf we where all blinded!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
A buddy of mine got the boot from Facebook over this pic. It's a picture of pigs cropped to give the impression that it's grimey amateur P0RN, possibly from a place like moldova.
><((((*>
Paul
I thought it was funny....my boss walking by didnt share that philosophy. Relented a bit after I explained what it was. Asked....rather suggested I be careful what I look at, at work......
ah well...I liked it.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
ive seen bigger in the mirror

(09-28-2010, 04:38 PM)denali7432 Wrote: ive seen bigger in the mirror

so you have one of those mirrors from the fun house too I thought i was the only one Smile
--Mike
indeed i do, but mines makes everything 2 times smaller to look normal Smile

lol Smile
--Mike
Tank... Lmmfao
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic