Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xikar VX Cutter
(09-28-2010, 04:43 PM)wtfdic Wrote: ahh yes Starcraft 2 Big Grin

I spent a LONG time playing the original starcraft. I have the expansion for brood war. Loved it, except for the next to last mission. I play aggressively, I play passively, I play mixed....it doesnt matter. I cannot get a toehold, and end up getting destroyed by the AI.
I want to get SC2, but havent dropped the cash for it yet. I will eventually. Perhaps we;ll meet on battlenet. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(09-29-2010, 07:17 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(09-28-2010, 04:43 PM)wtfdic Wrote: ahh yes Starcraft 2 Big Grin

I spent a LONG time playing the original starcraft. I have the expansion for brood war. Loved it, except for the next to last mission. I play aggressively, I play passively, I play mixed....it doesnt matter. I cannot get a toehold, and end up getting destroyed by the AI.
I want to get SC2, but havent dropped the cash for it yet. I will eventually. Perhaps we;ll meet on battlenet. Smile

i have a 14 day free pass i will pm it to you tomorrow. Download the game enter the code and try it out for 2 weeks.
--Mike
Oooooo.....

If you'da been here and said that to me, I would have hugged ya. Smile

Thank you very much.....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
no problem buddy i will send the code over tomorrow
--Mike
Awesome cutter I'm going to have to get one of these I had the wood V-cut but lost it 2 years ago. This will be my replace, going to pull the trigger on one soon. Thanks for the post and the pictures.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Grabbed one of these cutters today. Used it at Two Guys and I had to buy one right after. Very nice V-Cut, and its backed by the Xikar warranty, thats pretty hard to beat.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-04-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Grabbed one of these cutters today. Used it at Two Guys and I had to buy one right after. Very nice V-Cut, and its backed by the Xikar warranty, thats pretty hard to beat.

How does it compare to the Famous V cutter?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-04-2010, 08:06 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(10-04-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Grabbed one of these cutters today. Used it at Two Guys and I had to buy one right after. Very nice V-Cut, and its backed by the Xikar warranty, thats pretty hard to beat.

How does it compare to the Famous V cutter?

A little more bulky, but makes a great cut and looks pretty cool.

I personally think its worth the $40.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
glad i could influence you on this!
--Mike