Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY homemade cigar art! YOU LIKE? And advise needed!!!
OK, I took a couple of pics atop of the cihar cokle machine humidor just so you would recall who I am as I am ot here enough.

In any case, I have saved my cigar bands for ten years or so because someday I wanted to make some cigar art for my bar/ nostalgia room.

I bought three frames and did these to puton the wall above the coke machine humidor. I literally used up every decent label I had.

Now that they are done my wife wants them above the TV on a burgundy wall in a Tuscan sort of room tahtwe are re-doing. So that said, she gets her way as I am glad she likes them that much.

So, what do you think? I am now working on getting here to do me an oil painting or take up another medium and so me some serious cigar art. I know there are members on here that sell it but I simply cant afford it, (not that its all that pricey) and to be honest if I bought art that was not my wifes and put it in my home, I would BE IN TROUBLE.

NOW TO THE QUESTIONS::: I wanted to do four, and am out of labels. Does anyone sell these in bulk and if so, who as I I have friends who want some as well who are cigar dudes who I turned onto cigars.

Another ? I have is that who sells cigar boxes, like the embossed or burt ones pictured in my thread. I want to do another art type of gig for my room now thta the wife stole these????

Any suggestions-.

And one other thing, I can kind of hobble around now after 5 weeks, after breakingmy ankle at work and I may try and get some work done on my small coke humidor that will travel with me.

Thanks for any input!!!!!!!!!!!

RUMBLON/ DAVE.

I WANTS A BUNCH OF THESE STYLE BOXES FOR AOME ADDTL ART. ANY IDEA WHERE TO BUT THEM? AND SOME MORE LABELS?

ALSO TRYING TO GET TO THIS, WHICH IS WAY BEYONd this stage and looks nicer than this now.

This will be my travel humidor for the VEGAS HERF next year!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

they look nice. would it be possible to get some close ups?
--Mike
(09-24-2010, 08:00 PM)wtfdic Wrote: they look nice. would it be possible to get some close ups?

with my cheapo camera, this is about as good as I can get

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yep looks pretty good!
--Mike
Really nice!!! Thanks for sharing Smile
This is my boomstick!
I always said and still say, "you have a crap load of talent". Excellent work..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore