Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF got me also
o yea i forgot to add JAM BRING IT!
--Mike
Mike I believe youve opened pandoras box by targeting the Jam Master! I can just pictue Joe right now smoking a cigar and plotting your demise!!! When...and you'll notice I said when and not if, Jam tags you...you'll never be the same again!!! I've felt the Jelly Wrath!!! Awesome hit on a well deserved BOTL!!! Enjoy Jelly Man and remember...I've got your back!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
WTF Listen to Ismoke ..............all I can say is watch your back...... there is a written contract on your head and i signed it
LOL great guys both of use guys are going to gang up on me i see! LOL! This to me is what this forum is all about! Brotherhood!
--Mike
Bam-Bam on the Jam-Jam!!!

Great hit on a great BOTL!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Nice smack on the Jelly!
This is my boomstick!
(09-22-2010, 07:53 PM)jam Wrote: WTF Listen to Ismoke ..............all I can say is watch your back...... there is a written contract on your head and i signed it

Take it easy there Jelly Master. You got it by a newbie. Say thanks and stop this threatening stuff. That got you in trouble last time.Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice!
+1

(09-23-2010, 07:54 AM)Hunlock Wrote: Bam-Bam on the Jam-Jam!!!

Great hit on a great BOTL!

(09-23-2010, 09:34 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-22-2010, 07:53 PM)jam Wrote: WTF Listen to Ismoke ..............all I can say is watch your back...... there is a written contract on your head and i signed it

Take it easy there Jelly Master. You got it by a newbie. Say thanks and stop this threatening stuff. That got you in trouble last time.Smile

I said thank you and i appreciate it very Much