Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16+/-
The hours of work I seem to put in day in and day out. Talk about going crazy/loosing your mind. Those hours will do it to you. I'll never learn.......Denaro è un dolore nella parte posteriore
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
that's a lot brother don't forget to relax and have a smoke!
--Mike
Do you need an assistant? I have a bit of free time lately.
I like smoking lightning
Look in the mirror and say that to yourself..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
id rather be tired from working then tired from trying to find a job, always remember to thank the good man upstairs in these hard times

Nail on the head Tony. +1

Non avere soldi è un dolore nella parte posteriore..
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(09-14-2010, 09:17 PM)denali7432 Wrote: id rather be tired from working then tired from trying to find a job, always remember to thank the good man upstairs in these hard times

AMEN!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(09-14-2010, 09:17 PM)denali7432 Wrote: id rather be tired from working then tired from trying to find a job, always remember to thank the good man upstairs in these hard times

(09-15-2010, 06:46 AM)iSmoke Wrote:

AMEN!!!

+1
16+ is an average day for me when I'm on tour and thats a 7 day a week - 28 day stint with 24 to 36 hrs travel at each end.

The plus side for me is the time I get to recharge when I'm on leave, so if you are working 16 - 7 and not recharging you will soon be a lot worse for wear.

Yes its cool to be working ..... but not when its working towards an early grave.

Take stock Dude.