Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you start smoking?
(09-14-2010, 06:51 PM)Mark Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 05:41 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 04:29 PM)BlackKnight Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 04:24 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I always was a cigar smoker way way back before many of you were born...
Highly unlikely. Wink

I don't think so..

Yeah, Jimmie is older than dirt! Tongue

you know Jimmie did ask if he was dirt in another thread! LOL Smile
--Mike
(09-14-2010, 04:24 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I always was a cigar smoker way way back before many of you were born...
Highly unlikely. Wink

I don't think so..

aren't you happy Mark is back Jimmie?

(where's Joe?)
Highly unlikely. Wink

I don't think so..

But according to Dave, I have an autographed copy of the bible. LOL Or maybe I just look like it.

Since 06 for me. I used them to stop smoking cigarettes for 45 years and it worked. Haven't had one since February of 06 I think.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(09-15-2010, 03:21 PM)tafdom Wrote: I used them to stop smoking cigarettes for 45 years and it worked.

Wow brother congrats! I have been cigarette free for 2 years now.
--Mike
When I was a rookie cop I would get the crappy assignment and one of those would be sitting in an apartment guarding dead bodies and they do not smell pleasant. Well on one once an old detective said "here kid light this up and it will kill the smell" and I've been hooked ever since.
My old driver's ed teacher retired and opened a cigar shop in town (now closed), but my friends and I would go in and shoot the $h!t with him and pick up something to smoke while golfing. Just recently started to dive into it a little more
Me and some buddies went to Montreal when we were 20. One of my buddies came back with some "cubans", we smoked them on our deck that night. About a week after we got back I went to a local News Stand/cigar vendor, grabbed a 10 stick sampler. When I got home I started searching how to take care of my new babies, found this place and its been all down hill since! Surprising that its already been a little over 7 years on this great site!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
As i was on my way home from work tonight i remembered a story from a few years ago. Really before i was into cigars on a regular basis. Anyways i was in NYC with the misses and we were walking down Mulberry St during a festival and watch a man in the street roll some cigars. This was in front of Mulberry St Cigar Company. I went into the shop and purchased a few sicks and enjoyed them with my farther.
--Mike
I was doing research for a book. decided I needed to know more about cigars since one of my charaters smokes them. Tried a maduro Punch. Just what I needed, another expensive hobby. Lovin it though.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
(09-21-2010, 05:04 PM)jollymon16 Wrote: I was doing research for a book. decided I needed to know more about cigars since one of my charaters smokes them. Tried a maduro Punch. Just what I needed, another expensive hobby. Lovin it though.

Interesting!
--Mike