Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Firecracker
Nice Sticks..... I have to try that La Traviata Maduro
(09-13-2010, 11:28 AM)denali7432 Wrote: if you get a chance, you have to try to the gurkha grand envoy..its amazing

Another to try is the Status. Creamy, smooth, and gorgeous construction. Really tasty. Also comes in cool frosted glass and metal tubos padded at each end with loose tobacco. Big Grin

I broke one out my last cruise and a guy was like 'What is that??'
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(09-13-2010, 07:11 PM)Soulend Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 11:28 AM)denali7432 Wrote: if you get a chance, you have to try to the gurkha grand envoy..its amazing

Another to try is the Status. Creamy, smooth, and gorgeous construction. Really tasty. Also comes in cool frosted glass and metal tubos padded at each end with loose tobacco. Big Grin

I broke one out my last cruise and a guy was like 'What is that??'

Interesting!
--Mike
I hope you like them wtfdic!

I have seen posts about how some folks had some bad times with Gurkha. And its my understanding from Amy (I dont remember her last name) the Gurkha rep that hosted an event at my local B&M, there was a time when there were some quality control issues. But they have been working hard to fix those.

I like most of the Gurkha line I have tried. And I really like the Legend. I hope wtfdic does too. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I have a feeling i will like it!
--Mike
Well done!
Very well done, Dave. I've had some CAOs that I have loved and some that were just eeh. But I have always heard positive about the La Triviata...gonna have to try it.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"