Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 OFFICIAL FOOTBALL THREAD
the first game didnt go well for me, the vikings offense fell off in the 2nd half..i hope this is not a sign of things to come this season..but no matter what im sticking with my boy favre..i hope the packers do some damage sunday..yes im a packers fan and a vikings fan..but only a vikings fan while favre is playing for them..

The spread was 5 points so no one won or loss in the pools..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
anyone else pay attention to the point spreads? You have any pix mum?
No Justice, No Peace!
i use to gamble online alot.. literally took over my life..but i was making some decent coin..but i had to stop..was to addicting and there was time i didnt see the light of day because i was staring into a screen doing research..plus it took the fun out of sports..it turned into a business thing..everything i hated about sports

ah, that sux denali. My friends and I just have some fun with it. Anything that takes your life like that needs to be put in check. I used to play fps online more hours than i'd like to admit..lol
No Justice, No Peace!
problem was when friends started seeing how much i was winning, they would all start betting on the teams i would and that put alot of pressure on me,,because its one thing to lose your money betting but when friends lose money over teams you say will win..things get weird..and like i said earlier..betting takes the fun out of sports..it no longer became a hobby but a 9-5 type of job..

Seahawks play the niners tomorrow. I hope Gore has a bad day
I like smoking lightning
Pats today!

As far as point spreads go i follow them religiously. Grew up around a lot of bookmaking! Smile
--Mike
im interested to see what mcnabb and shannihan do with the redskins this season..with that worthless $100 million dollar man in the middle on defense..also interested to see how long t.o and ocho can go before there ego's start to break the team apart..palmer will not be able to please both..so its only a matter of time before a bomb goes off

So what's your lock with the spread today.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore