Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todays New Sticks
Just came in from CI

[Image: IMG00051-20100910-2152.jpg]
--Mike
very nice man, i was actually looking at a sampler from ci last night that includes 5 of those artisan i think they are called.. aka barber poles

Those Padilla's are the ones we were talking about. LMK what you think of them.
those phuckers look to good to smoke..lol you just wana frame them..its almost a crime to smoke anything that beautiful..lol wtfdic, to keep temtation from having you light one up send them to me, i will frame them and when you miss them i can send you pics from time to time Smile

Lurch -I will let you know. Did you get this sampler or the one that included the Padilla's and the Sol Cubano's?

Denali -You may have a chance to pick one up in the New Box Pass!
--Mike
(09-11-2010, 11:37 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I will let you know. Did you get this sampler or the one that included the Padilla's and the Sol Cubano's?

no not yet, this is the one im going to order next week along with a few other samplers.. i think its a great value for only $70 i believe if i were to buy without sampler id be spending around $175-$200

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodD...cat=6&page=

I picked up the 10 pack sampler on the devils site for $46.
I picked up a 5 er of the maimi salomons. As people have said many times, the size of stick changes flavor. I thing the salomon is a little bit stronger stick, with less of the "dr pepper" taste that i try to describe the miami as having
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-11-2010, 11:44 AM)Lurch Wrote: I picked up the 10 pack sampler on the devils site for $46.

damn that site to hell..lol

(09-11-2010, 11:56 AM)denali7432 Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 11:44 AM)Lurch Wrote: I picked up the 10 pack sampler on the devils site for $46.

damn that site to hell..lol

I know I went there to get something for a friend and now I have the sampler, 2 boxes, and the something for a friend on the way.