Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new to this forum and cigars
Welcome from Oregon, ex-Marine here!
(09-12-2010, 11:23 PM)ktee Wrote: Welcome from Oregon, ex-Marine here!
Ex???
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Quote:That'd be cool, 'cause I have the slightest idea on how the life in USAF is gonna go, or even the boot camp.

It's a breeze. You will live like a king compared to us jarheads. And your SSgt's are equivalent to our Sgts by pay grade so prestige comes easy Wink

Wow, what the hell is an "ex-Marine"? 'Cept for maybe Lonetree, never heard of such an animal, particularly from the lips of a Marine..
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

That's good to hear, lol. I heard the living condition was way better than any other branches. Not that I chose Air Force because of that. I mainly wanted to go in to Air Force because I heard they are more Tech savy then other branches, and I went to an IT school.

I started getting into cigars, because I like them, but also because I wanted a hobby that was mobile.
I'm into PC gaming and building them to sell them and stuff, but that is hard to do once I'm in the Air Force.
But I'm not even sure if I can bring my humidors with me once I get them.