Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diesel Unlimited?
Just saw this new release in the new cigar.com catalog, anyone have a chance to try it yet? I love the Unholy Cocktail..
Another one? I guess I need to get on it and order some of the shortys and the newest ones. The originals are a great smoke for the money. That sampler they have seems like a good deal.

Too bad the sampler isnt in stock
I like smoking lightning
(09-09-2010, 05:31 PM)carl609 Wrote: Another one? I guess I need to get on it and order some of the shortys and the newest ones. The originals are a great smoke for the money. That sampler they have seems like a good deal.

Too bad the sampler isnt in stock

diito
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i noticed this today as well i am going to be placing a small order next week sometime i will get a few and let everyone know how they are. If timing works out someone may get one in the new box pass!
--Mike
For the price I think I might just get a box
I like smoking lightning
(09-10-2010, 02:13 AM)carl609 Wrote: For the price I think I might just get a box

Are you telling me, you don't have to buy full boxes of stogies?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
These are up at Joecigar.com atm, 10 for $37.50, I just placed an order, looking forward to giving these a try since I really liked the Unholy Cocktail
i hated the unholy cocktail version..it was nasty..the unlimited is a monster of a cigar..very good and a steal at that price..buy up all you can

(10-17-2010, 05:57 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i hated the unholy cocktail version..it was nasty..the unlimited is a monster of a cigar..very good and a steal at that price..buy up all you can

Thanks for the input i will have to give them a shot!
--Mike
So far I have had two Diesel's. I have really liked them both. One was unholy cocktail and I am no sure what the other one was...other than it was good. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.