Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINGER ARE CROSSED
Todd, you and Deb are in my daily prayers!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Continued thoughts and prayers for her, Todd.....
This is my boomstick!
thoughts prayers and general well wishes heading your way brother.
--Mike
My prayers are with you Todd... Take good care of her as I know you will! Let me know if you need anything.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about you guys on a daily basis and I am keeping you guys in my prayers.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thanks for the update Todd. Thoughts are with you guys every day as we are all here for you.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Man Buckit she is some trooper. We can all learn a lot from Deb. I'm not complaining about any aches or pains.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-09-2010, 03:56 PM)tafdom Wrote: Thanks for the update Todd. Thoughts are with you guys every day as we are all here for you.

Yes we are buddy.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Thoughts & prayers sent your way!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles