Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnum PI - You Can't Hide - Birthday
Yea our own private P.I. No question about it, he's a great detective...
However, he may be able to hide his birthday from members of SC but not from The Mum.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andy. You had a great year so far, a house, a engagement and a up coming wedding.
Enjoy this great day!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Happy Birthday Andy!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Happy birthday Andy!

Man I miss that show...
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Happy Birthday Andy. Enjoy your day
Happy Birthday PI. Hope you have a great day with family and friends. Oh, and the 2 neighbors. LOL

[Image: YouTwoLiveAroundHere.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday!
--Mike
Happy Birthday Andy...and when your finished with the 2 neighbors...can I borrow them?Happydog
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Happy BirthdayBig Grin
Happy B-Day Andy hope you are having a great one.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.