Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to catch a predator show
anyone else watch this show? its phuckin hilarious and sad at the same time..i think the worst guy i ever saw on there was a guy who brought mcdonalds food AND his little son with him to meet a 14 year old girl for sex..i mean this kid could not be more then 6 years of age..im glad now they have cops waiting outside to arrest these nasty phucks..before they would just let them walk away..im a big chris hansen fan thanx to this show..

Never heard of it but other then sports I'm not a real big TV watcher..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I've been watching this for years. What's funny is this one guy who got caught twice within one year, on two separate stings!!! IMHO...they should be castrated!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I can watch cop, swat, and different types of leo shows but not that one. It's one subject that disgusts me and I have a very little tolerance for.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(09-06-2010, 03:29 PM)iSmoke Wrote: I've been watching this for years. What's funny is this one guy who got caught twice within one year, on two separate stings!!! IMHO...they should be castrated!!!

actually that guy was on last night, the day before he was in court for that same charge and he has the balls to try and meet another one..phuckin moran

i didn't think it was still on
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-06-2010, 09:10 PM)nayslayer Wrote: i didn't think it was still on

Same here, I thought one of the dudes offed himself and his family sued NBC
Dateline with Chris Hansen is on right now....Busting Lottery ticket thieves!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(09-06-2010, 09:20 PM)pak1351 Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 09:10 PM)nayslayer Wrote: i didn't think it was still on

Same here, I thought one of the dudes offed himself and his family sued NBC

yeah that guy was actually a mayor of the city i think..he ran from the house back to his own home and the cops surrounded him and he killed himself