Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ghost hunters and ghost adventures shows
(09-06-2010, 01:37 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: I hope to have a beer and a smoke with all of you...you are all great BOTLs!

indeed, god willing one day we all will be sitting around a table with some god of fire's and bottles of fine scotch and brandy

too funny that ghost hunter show is what my brother in Newhampshire is going to be on he said on september 8th. I only get 4 channels that arent in spanish in arizona (no cable or dish due to the costs) so he will be sending me a copy on dvd for us to watch his television debue lol. Cant wait to see it honestlyBig Grin[/align]
Most of those shows bore the hell out of me. I'm really more interested in the buildings themselves that they go into but you rarely get more than a passing glimpse of them. It is funny seeing big tattooed men whimpering like schoolgirls though.

I dunno, I've never had an kind of paranormal experience so I have no basis on which to base a belief one way or the other. I've slept in graveyards, explored old buildings, crypts, and forts, even spent the night on Iwo Jima - a place once littered with the dead - and never saw a thing. But I've got enough real concerns in my life that the existence of boogeymen is of little import to me.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]