Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Often Do You Smoke?
1 or 2 during the week. If I am lucky maybe 2 on te weekend. I am fixin to go cut grass with a Mr. Victor Sinclair...SAM
3 to 4 a day as per a recommendation by Skipper in a post a year ago. LOL My wife is a champ. I can smoke in the house but I am respectful and use a fan, candles or an oil burner/Lampe Berger and an air cleaner/ionizer runs all the time. She bitched when I smoked cigarettes.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I smoke a CAO Maduro petite at lunch. Or maybe a Quorum 3.5x50 Robusto, if I want a change. In the evening I'll usually smoke one. If I have company, maybe two. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Every day. Cool
Wink 
How often do i smoke? Good question.
Honestly, it depends what i am doing. If i am out on my Boat with a group or myself, i will go through about 10ish all day.
I am, on average, a weekend. When i can enjoy a good one.
At least one every day. Last Saturday I was smoking some meat and smoked four.
(09-02-2010, 12:21 PM)Garsrgood Wrote: At least one every day. Last Saturday I was smoking some meat and smoked four.

Sounds Like a Great Day!
Since the weather is nice now, I'm smoking 2-3/day. One at lunch at my B&M, one 8-9pm ish and another in there somewhere when I can work it in. When weather gets cold again..... well I'm screwed!!!

The Dude
(09-01-2010, 05:41 PM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Every day. Cool

+1 Big Grin
With my daily schedule, rarely do I find the opportunity to smoke during the week. I've been trying to take the time to start my weekend a little early by getting one in on a Thursday night. If the weather is nice, I'll smoke 3-5 between Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Through the Winter, I'm lucky if I get a couple in per week.