Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigars for the Troops
Hey guys, I am putting together a care package to send over to Assganastan for the troops. A member of my motorcycle forum is over there, and we got an APO the other day. If there is anything you guys would want to throw in, let me know. I am thinking cigars, a handful of cutters, and car/motorcycle magazines will brighten their days a bit. If anybody wants to contribute anything, pm me and I will give you my address.
I like smoking lightning
I'm in. Send me your new address buddy. I was gonna bomb people with these but this better...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Perhaps we could consider this a means of getting rid of our "Old Maids"?
(08-28-2010, 12:03 PM)carl609 Wrote: Hey guys, I am putting together a care package to send over to Assganastan for the troops. A member of my motorcycle forum is over there, and we got an APO the other day. If there is anything you guys would want to throw in, let me know. I am thinking cigars, a handful of cutters, and car/motorcycle magazines will brighten their days a bit. If anybody wants to contribute anything, pm me and I will give you my address.

Carl, I think this is a great idea. I suggest you pick a "last day to ship to Carl" date to let folks know when you plan on sending overseas. Guys that don't have a lot of "old maids" might even consider and online order of some good less expensive smokes and have them shipped directly to you. Guys shipping from home might consider including a small cash donation for shipping as well.

The Dude
I'm in send me your address.
--Mike
pm me an addy
Carl im sending a package out tomorrow my friend! Shoot me your addy again some how my wife tossed your box before i could write down your addy!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Thanks guys. I am gonna set the shipping date as Sept 20th, should give everybody plenty of time to get the stuff out.
I like smoking lightning
Carl, need your new addy more more time man!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Package on its way to you today.

[Image: IMG00023-20100831-0911.jpg]

It's not much but hope it helps.
--Mike