Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mug Shots
These are supposed to be actual police station mug shots. Whether true or not I ponder how many criminals out there were arrested, then had mug shots taken while wearing Sarah Palin or GWB t-shirts?

[Image: ObamaMug.jpg]
Where are the numbers across their chest?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Those pictures are ususally taken at the scene before being transported to the jail where they get their numbers. It normally occurs at drug or prostitution stings where there are multiple arrests made and the police set up temporary comand posts where the offenders, in this case Obomanation Supporters, are photographed by the Police to be placed in drug or prostitute identication books.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(08-18-2010, 08:19 AM)iSmoke Wrote: Those pictures are ususally taken at the scene before being transported to the jail where they get their numbers. It normally occurs at drug or prostitution stings where there are multiple arrests made and the police set up temporary comand posts where the offenders, in this case Obomanation Supporters, are photographed by the Police to be placed in drug or prostitute identication books.

And how do you know all this Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Wild guess??? Maybe???
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(08-18-2010, 08:19 AM)iSmoke Wrote: Those pictures are ususally taken at the scene before being transported to the jail where they get their numbers. It normally occurs at drug or prostitution stings where there are multiple arrests made and the police set up temporary comand posts where the offenders, in this case Obomanation Supporters, are photographed by the Police to be placed in drug or prostitute identication books.
That all depends on the state. Mugshots here in NJ are no longer taken with the numbers. We've gotten away from that many moons ago.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Numbers and the signboard are no longer used here in Beaufort, SC either. Not sure about the rest of the state.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]