Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IPAD!!!!!
I mentioned in the iphone 4 thread that I was thinking about an ipad for my travels ........ well, Mrs P (or my Angel as I now call her) had listened to me talking about it during one of my calls home and remembered that there was a competition in the local news paper.

Guess what ........ she just sent me a text to tell me that she won the ipad and it will be waiting for me when I get home.

WOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT

My names Dave and I'm an Appleaholic.

Big Grin
Niceeee Dave and Congrts.
My friend has one and it's cool. Does everything but make phone calls..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Grats parkster!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Good Stuff
Nice, let us know what you think of it once you get to playing with it.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Wow, congrats Dave, that's awesome news!!!
This is my boomstick!
Have fun with it Dave! Its a pretty cool toy!
Congrats on the new iPad...and kudos to ur wife for thinking of you first!!!! Awesome gesture by ur wife!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Nice I was checking them out at the apple store look really cool for travel congrats
AWESOME news Dave. Now it's you and Mauk. LOL What was the competition in the local news paper and what did she have to do to win it.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.