Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little LK Vegas Goodies!
(08-19-2010, 11:46 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Maybe if I was a noob buying cubans in Mexico.......

Casa Fuente has some cool stuff, but they're so ridiculously overpriced it's insane. It's worst than CA and we have 45% tax on top of WHOLESALE.
-Darrell
The Casa Fuentes werent that bad and you can only get them there. I wouldnt buy Opus or Forbidden's there. But when in Rome brother....sometimes you gotta roll. Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-19-2010, 11:55 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: The Casa Fuentes werent that bad and you can only get them there. I wouldnt buy Opus or Forbidden's there. But when in Rome brother....sometimes you gotta roll. Smile

Yeah, I suppose you're right. At least you didn't get sucked in to the $160 LBBMF.
-Darrell
The man is class.

1st class all the way ........ like your style Mario, never expected anything less from you really, I know if I make the 2011 Vegas herf I will be doing the same ....... "We're here for a good time, not a long time" as I always say.
Now you are just showing off....prick!!! hahahahaha
(08-19-2010, 06:47 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Only the LK would drop that kind of coin on a 4 day herf..

It was probably less that a pair of his shoes. LOL Awesome haul.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-19-2010, 11:56 AM)Darrell Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 11:55 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: The Casa Fuentes werent that bad and you can only get them there. I wouldnt buy Opus or Forbidden's there. But when in Rome brother....sometimes you gotta roll. Smile

Yeah, I suppose you're right. At least you didn't get sucked in to the $160 LBBMF.

Hell No.....if you want that stick...Tampa Sweethearts has it for $52! LMAO! Talk about a mark up!
(08-19-2010, 01:27 PM)Parkster Wrote: The man is class.

1st class all the way ........ like your style Mario, never expected anything less from you really, I know if I make the 2011 Vegas herf I will be doing the same ....... "We're here for a good time, not a long time" as I always say.

I really do hope you can attend!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007