Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Spot on CIgar
Help I just got a package from a friend. In it was a God of Fire Double Robusto by Carlito. Anyways I open up the tube and the cigar has a strange spot on it. Is this is sign of tobacco beetles?

[Image: IMG00006-20100810-1641.jpg]

Hopefully Not.
--Mike
sun spot or something like that. I see more than I think I should but never on that cigar. That one got thru the QC. No bother just set it on fire and enjoy.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Does not look like beetle damage....just looks like a wrapper blemish
thanks for the input.
--Mike
Just a blemish, beetles leave holes.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

I gut to say this being my first God of Fire i am disappointed. But O well. Now to try and track down the Don Carlos variant from 2005.
--Mike
(08-10-2010, 06:22 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I gut to say this being my first God of Fire i am disappointed. But O well. Now to try and track down the Don Carlos variant from 2005.
If you have any extras I'll take them off your hands and test them for ya.Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
it's a water spot
NO, NO, NO...dont smoke them!!! That is a new virus called cannotsmokemspotitis!!! You will have to immediately send them to me so that I can torch them in Miami where its too hot for the virus to live!!! heheheheBig Grin

Water spots...harmless unless you are a prude!!! Enjoy it!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
seriously... there is no excuse for this on a $35 cigar. Period! That leaf should have never passed inspection, and the cigar should never have been made let alone pass the final inspection. That's just p-- poor.