Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas wrap up
Well I finally have had a few minutes to sit and reflect on the 2010 SC Vegas Herf.

All I can say is WOW. It was great meeting all the guys and gals that I haven't met before. Everyone has seen the various pics from the trip. I would post some but I'm not sure where the camera is. My wineador is a total mess with all the bombs that where handed to me. I really need to get in there and sort some things out. On a sad note on Sunday I received a call while everyone was up at my room prior to going to the Ghostbar. One of my dogs wasn't doing so well and had to be put down. We where hoping she would make it till we got back but it wasn't to be. It wasn't the way I want to start off the evening but all my BOTL's helped me through it and the evening turned out to be a blast. I did smoke a Cohiba Behike in her honor at the bar while looking up towards the sky.

Just too much goes on to be put it into words. You just have to be there.

On a side note it seems that the New Small Cock Organization thought it would be funny to bomb the Nebraska boys while in Vegas. Well ISmoke was picked to hit me with a very fine gift (which is also laying in the mess I call a winedor). The only problem was that the note included me in with Nebraska boys. I busted his balls about it for a bit and he broke down and told me who was really behind the idea. Well it seems I need to give someone a geography lesson. STAY TUNED......
Glad you had a good time, and sorry to hear about your dog.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Oh what you to good to be classified with us , I know how much you spent on your toy and I feel you are good enough to run with us dogs. JMHO. HAHAHAHAHAHA we have more fun too
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Great seeing you again, Doug! I wore my shirt today, but the Mrs. forced me to change before leaving the house... LOL!
Yea Doug it was a great time. Seeing some old friends and meeting new ones for the first time.

Nights to remember for sure.
Hey, who won the bowling tournament?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
STILL winding down. Everyday life seems pretty, well everyday. Great to meet everyone! Already looking forward to the next one.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(08-05-2010, 10:18 PM)Lurch Wrote: On a side note it seems that the New Small Cock Organization thought it would be funny to bomb the Nebraska boys while in Vegas.

WHAT?? When did this happen.....I know nothing of a VEGAS CONSPIRACY nebraska boys BOMB.............................Big Grin
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Great recap Doug! I am out at the cabin for a week for my recovery. I needed the break after the all night sessions at Vegas. But as always great seeing you Doug. Sidenote Doug and Gunnar each bombed me with a Tat Black and Doug got me also with a Padron 40th. I have not tapped into them yet as I just can't bring myself to lighting these gems as of yet. Many thanks Doug!