Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Supreme Court Justice...and who voted for her...
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ro...vote=00229

Just so you know who to vote out this November (or in the primary if you have the chance...) at least, if you are in favor of the 2nd Ammendement.

Her record was brought up on the floor and discussed at length. The 2nd Ammendment protects the 1st...
Whats the issue?
No Justice, No Peace!
Brown (R-MA), Nay

At least I have someone
lol, i'm still lost
No Justice, No Peace!
(08-06-2010, 08:56 PM)nayslayer Wrote: lol, i'm still lost

You're not alone.
-Darrell
(08-06-2010, 06:04 AM)nayslayer Wrote: Whats the issue?

(08-06-2010, 09:05 PM)Darrell Wrote:

You're not alone.

For some, I'm sure there is no problem. She doesn't have a judicial background and her educational background is suspect, in my opinion, as to her belief system.

Google her, and see if you have a problem with her. If not, disregard.
All her opinions are activist and do not adhere to individual rights. Basically she is a lifetime appointment clone of the clown.
(08-14-2010, 06:08 PM)US_Tank Wrote: All her opinions are activist and do not adhere to individual rights. Basically she is a lifetime appointment clone of the clown.

+1 Thumbsup
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
+1...I believe this is who Tank meant!!! Good call Tank!!!

(08-14-2010, 06:08 PM)US_Tank Wrote: All her opinions are activist and do not adhere to individual rights. Basically she is a lifetime appointment clone of the clown.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.