Poll: Will Cigar John come To New Jersey for a sit down?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
52.63%
10 52.63%
No
47.37%
9 47.37%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Sit Down is in Order
Hey Mario, I think we should summoned Cigar John (Little Pepino) to Jersey for a sit down.
What say U?
Think he has the Palle's to show up?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN,!!!!!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(08-04-2010, 09:12 AM)iSmoke Wrote: SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN,!!!!!!!

All I have to say is if my good friend Angel did not get buried in the desert then I should not have to worry about a thing. I'm starting to think these sit downs are more bark then bite Tongue

But if you call for a sit down well lets make it "THE LAST SIT-DOWN"

As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
HA HA, ok wise guy, your asking for it..
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(08-04-2010, 02:38 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: All I have to say is if my good friend Angel did not get buried in the desert then I should not have to worry about a thing. I'm starting to think these sit downs are more bark then bite Tongue

+1
This is my boomstick!
Well CJ, why don't you come out to Jersey and find out....
Honorary Shield Brother
Youse guys wants me ta get a hold of Too Tall? I'm sure you have a balcony somewhere?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Wow calling someone out... Nice Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Only the good parts of the sit down are put on the board as videos. The real beat downs which occur at the sit downs dont get put up so that they cannot be used as evidence against the MUM, TANK, MTM and THE GREAT LK as well as those who attend. Once you've been "SAT DOWN" your perspective changes...Enjoy CJ...yours is in the works!!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I am looking into the future...

And I see CigarJohn...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)