Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers and Best Wishes for Buckit and his Wife
Buckit I am no Pro at this but I can tell you i lost my mother 6 years ago to Pancreatic Cancer and thats the worse no help they gave her 3 months and she lived for a 1year and a 1/2 and she did chemo and radiations i went on the internet and bought 15 scarfs because she lost her hair after a while she liked them scarfs alot and now i am going thru some stuff with my father bladder Cancer so all these doctors SUC- they have no bed side manners so i would say get more opinions and make her know its not over till its over and make her fight that's all you do .....

Its not a easy thing all you can do is be strong for her and make her fight

Good Luck to you and her and my prayers go out to you and your wife
Todd man.... F now I'm tearing up. Bro I'm here if you need anything. My prayers will be with you all daily! God bless my friend.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Todd, I am praying for you and Deb every day. You have my cell if you ever need anything. Take care of Deb during this time, but don't forget about yourself. I almost lost mt father, shortly after my mother's passing. Stay strong.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.