Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yesterday at Dooleys
Great pictures Neb crew is always enjoying themselves.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Great time. We have been on a nonstop herf since leaving Tank's in April, just haven't taken time to post. The new Droid should help with that. Glad you guys noticed the new Chuck Taylors.
I'm ready to herf with some of you guys in Vegas so start growing your goatees fellas.
Good times. Dooley that reclining chair is nice. Got two of them for the cabin. When u Rollin north again?
The pickle lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

awesome time guys..... SC rocks
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
(07-20-2010, 01:08 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Good times. Dooley that reclining chair is nice. Got two of them for the cabin. When u Rollin north again?

Im dragging the mad cuban north with me hopefully this spring Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(07-20-2010, 01:08 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Good times. Dooley that reclining chair is nice. Got two of them for the cabin. When u Rollin north again?

Why, is it snowing already?
Big Grin
Those pictures were pre 80 MPH winds, tornado sirens, dodging trees and small flying farm animals (like cows) and hauling ass back to Dooleys garage looking like the Keystone cops on motosickles!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(07-18-2010, 09:55 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: He was wearing those sneakers in New York..

Was that Lonnie's long boat?

Umm, bite your tounge Jimmy...
I wouldn't be caught dead working for CR England... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"